A Comprehensive Family Law Practice
If you are seeking a lawyer to assist you with a family law issue from divorce to adoption, you can rely on the Law Office of Rebekah Brown-Wiseman, P.A., in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. To learn more about Ms. Brown-Wiseman’s practice, please review the pages below:
- Divorce : Protecting your interests and defending your rights while guiding you through the Florida divorce process:
- Property Division
- High-Asset Property Division
- Drafting and enforcing prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Collaborative Divorce. For those who are able to amicably work with their spouses with the help of trained professionals to resolve their divorce without the need and expense of court intervention.
- Business Evaluations
- Alimony in Initial Divorce Proceedings
- Modification of Alimony
- Uncontested Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Custody and Parenting Plans
- High-Conflict Child Custody
- Child Support
- Rights of Out-of-State Parents
Adoption: There are a variety of ways to build happy families:
- Paternity and Fathers’ Rights: A father-friendly law firm that helps fathers establish and exercise their right to play active roles in their children’s lives.
- Child Custody: Create a parenting plan that includes a timeshare schedule with your child(ren), establishment of parental rights for decision making, designations for communication and travel requirements, etc.
- Modification of Custody: Life changes and when it does child custody orders may need to be modified.
- Modification of Alimony: A substantial change in circumstances, such as salary, employment or remarriage, can be reason to modify an existing spousal support order.
- Relocation: Moving a child out of the area can require approval of the court or agreement of the other party.
- Changing Terminology in Family Law: Understand the most recent changes to family law terminology in Florida.
- Guardian Ad Litem: Protects the rights and interests of children in the family law system.
- Seminole Tribal Court Family Law: The Seminole Tribe of Florida has established a division of the judicial branch of government known as the Seminole Court. Family law attorney Rebekah Brown-Wiseman is one of the initial members of the Seminole Tribe of Florida Bar Association and part of the Seminole Tribe of Florida Tribal Court.
Rebekah Brown-Wiseman represents clients in Fort Lauderdale and throughout Broward County and Palm Beach County, Florida. For effective representation in family law issues, please call 954-563-1331 to arrange a consultation.