Call or Email To Begin a Consultation
Visa | Master Card | American Express | Discover network | Paypal

Posts tagged "Florida"

How can unwed Florida fathers establish paternity?

Today, a growing percentage of couples in the U.S. are having children out of wedlock. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, during 2012 nearly 41 percent of babies who were born in the U.S. were born to unwed mothers. For the fathers of these children, it's important to take steps to establish legal paternity.

What is the Florida Putative Father Registry?

Under the law, a man is presumed to be the father of a child if the man is married to the child's mother when the child is born. However, unmarried fathers need to take extra steps in order to be presumed the child's father and parental rights.

Can I relocate with my child after a divorce?

As we all know, life is full of changes. New jobs and relationships -- or simply the desire for a fresh start -- can result in Florida residents wishing to pack up and move to different states. While most people can do this easily and at their own free will, the same is not true if a child custody order is in place.

Email Us For A Response

Tell us about your legal issue

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location

Law Office of Rebekah Brown-Wiseman, P.A.
1995 E. Oakland Park Blvd.
Suite 315
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

Phone: 954-563-1331
Map & Directions