Disclosure For Florida Divorce And Family Law Cases
1. Financial Affidavit short form / long form
2. All personal (1040) federal and state income tax returns, gift tax returns, and intangible personal property tax returns for the preceding 3 years.
3. IRS forms W-2, 1099, and K-1 for the past year because the income tax return for the past year has not been prepared.
4. Pay stubs or other evidence of earned income for the 3 months before the service of the financial affidavit.
5. A statement identifying the source and amount of all income for the 3 months before the service of the financial affidavit, if not reflected on the pay stubs produced.
6. All loan applications and financial statements prepared for any purpose or used for any purpose within the 12 months preceding the service of the financial affidavit.
7. All deeds to real estate in which the party owns or owned an interest within the past 3 years. All promissory notes in which I presently own or owned an interest within the last 12 months. All present leases in which I own an interest.
8. All periodic statements for the last 3 months for all checking accounts.
9. All periodic statements for the last year for all savings accounts.
10. All periodic statements for the last year for all money market funds.
11. All periodic statements for the last year for all certificates of deposit, etc.
12. All brokerage account statements for the last 12 months.
13. Most recent statement for any pension, profit sharing, deferred compensation, or retirement plan (for example, IRA, 401(k), 403(b), SEP, KEOGH, etc.) and summary plan description for any such plan in which the party is a participant or alternate payee.
14. The declarations page, the last periodic statement, and the certificate for any group insurance for all life insurance policies insuring my life or the life of my spouse.
15. All health and dental insurance cards covering either of me or my spouse and/or our dependent child(ren).
16. Corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns for the last 3 tax years, in which the party has an ownership or interest greater than or equal to 30%.
17. All credit card and charge account statements and other records showing the parties indebtedness as of the date of the filing of this action and for the prior 3 months. All promissory notes on which the party presently owes or owed within the past year. All lease agreements I presently owe.
18. All premarital and marital agreements between the parties to this case.
19. All documents and tangible evidence relating to claims for an unequal distribution of a marital asset or to evidence a non-marital asset.
20. Any court order directing that the party pay or receive spousal support (alimony) or child support.