If you are seeking a lawyer to assist you with a family law issue from divorce to adoption, you can rely on the Law Office of Rebekah Brown-Wiseman, P.A., in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. To learn more about Ms. Brown-Wiseman's practice, please review the pages below:
: Protecting your interests and defending your rights while guiding you through the
Florida divorce process:
- Property division
- High-asset property division
- Business evaluations
- Alimony in initial divorce proceedings
- Modification of alimony
- Uncontested divorce
- Collaborative divorce
- Military divorce
- Custody and parenting plans
- High-conflict child custody
- Child support
- Rights of out-of-state parents
- Paternity and Fathers' Rights: A father-friendly law firm that helps fathers establish and exercise their right to play active roles in their children's lives.
- Modification of Custody: Life changes and when it does child custody orders may need to be modified.
- Modification of Alimony: A substantial change in circumstances, such as salary, employment or remarriage, can be reason to modify an existing spousal support order.
- Relocation: Moving a child out of the area can require approval of the court or agreement of the other party.
- Changing Terminology in Family Law: Understand the most recent changes to family law terminology in Florida.
- Guardian Ad Litem: Protects the rights and interests of children in the family law system.
- Seminole Tribal Court family law: The Seminole Tribe of Florida has established a division of the judicial branch of government known as the Seminole Court. Family law attorney Rebekah Brown-Wiseman is one of the initial members of the Seminole Tribe of Florida Bar Association and part of the Seminole Tribe of Florida Tribal Court.
Rebekah Brown-Wiseman represents clients in Fort Lauderdale and throughout Broward County and Palm Beach County, Florida. For effective representation in family law issues, please call 954-563-1331 to arrange a consultation.